31 October 2014

Your Life Path of Personal Development ♡ Ascendent & Midheaven Combination


The table about the combinations of Ascendant, Sun and Moon sign proved quite popular with you guys so I wanted to make another handy & helpful table :)

There's two axes in your chart.

The Ascendent and Descendant axis, the rising and setting points, show your identity (AC) and how you relate to others (DC).

The Immum Coeli and Midheaven axis, the lowest and highest points, show your psychological roots (IC) and your development and flowering (MC).

The Ascendent describes how we meet the world and what role we take in.
It is the advent of personal expression.
This is the root that leads us to our ambitions and will make us become the person we were meant to be (Midheaven).

I hope this table will give you more clarity about your role and path in life!
You can calculate your Ascendent and Midheaven signs here. (the last two rows of the results!)

How to use this table

In the ascendent column, look for your personal ascendent sign.
This describes how you meet life and how you go about your life.
In the midheaven column for your sign, it describes where this approach and mentality will ultimately lead you.
It describes the kind of person you will grow into through taking the path described through your ascendent sign.

Many paths lead to the same destination.
And one path can lead to many destinations.
This is yours:


Ascendent Sign Midheaven Sign
Aries I have an assertive attitude and play the role of the leader This is my path towards becoming a hero and a pioneer
Taurus I have a traditional attitude and play the role of the routinist This is my path towards becoming a creator and builder of beauty & value
Gemini I have a curious attitude and play the role of the communicator This is my path towards becoming an informed and skilled messenger
Cancer I have an empathetic attitude and play the role of the nurturer This is my path towards becoming a mothering and nurturing figure
Leo I have a confident attitude and play the role of the entertainer This is my path towards becoming the showmaster and the middle of attention
Virgo I have a detail-orriented attitude and play the role of the analyst This is my path towards becoming an organizer and a perfectionist
Libra I have a socially aware attitude and play the role of the charmer This is my path towards becoming a charmer and negotiator
Scorpio I have a suspicious attitude and play the role of the mysterious This is my path towards becoming powerful and deeply wise
Sagittarius I have an idealistic attitude and play the role of the philosopher This is my path towards becoming a teacher and a guru
Capricorn I have an ambitious attitude and play the role of the workaholic This is my path towards becoming an authority
Aquarius I have a individualistic attitude and play the role of the rebel This is my path towards becoming a revolutionary and a visionary
Pisces I have a imaginative attitude and play the role of the dreamer This is my path towards becoming an inspiration, a medium

What is your path in life?

Marina

14 comments:

  1. I have a confident attitude and play the role of the entertainer -This is my path towards becoming a hero and a pioneer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a traditional attitude and play the role of a routinist.-This is my path towards becoming a revolutionary and a visionary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a socially aware attitude and play the role of the charmer.-This is my path towards becoming the showmaster and the middle of attention.
    well this pretty much seems like me. Well done.
    your fellow Aries;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a individualistic attitude and play the role of the rebel, this is my path towards becoming powerful and deeply wise. awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an ambitious attitude and play the role of the workaholic this is my path towards becoming a charmer and negotiator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a individualistic attitude and play the role of the rebel. This is my path towards becoming a teacher and a guru.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have an assertive attitude and play the role of the leader -This is my path towards becoming an authority.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a curious attitude and play the role of the communicator. This is my path towards being a revolutionary and a visionary

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have an empathetic attitude and play the role of the nurturer. This is my path towards becoming an inspiration, a medium

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fantastic! Thank you

    ReplyDelete