30 October 2013

Are You a Right Brain or a Left Brain Person?


We all know that there are people who rely more one their left brain side and others who rely more on their right brain side.
There is a way to determine a person's emphasized brain part through Astrology - simply by counting!

The key is to find the dominant element.
Look at a person's astrological chart and the signs the planets and ascendent are in.
Let's say their Sun is in Leo. Leo is a fire sign. One point for fire.
And that's how you proceed through the Sun, Ascendent, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Pluto, Uranus and Neptune.

Fire signs: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius

Earth signs: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
Air signs: Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
Water signs: Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces

Now that you've determined the dominance of the elements, we associate them with the two brain parts.

Fire and Water are the Right Brain
Fire is excitement, initiative and passion . Water is emotional sensitivity and intuition.
Both elements are illogical and imaginative, sometimes naive and too subjective.

Earth and Air are the Left Brain
Earth is the material, practical world and organization. Air is scientific thinking and communication.
Both elements are logical and rational, sometimes over-analytical and too objective.

What are your strenghts?

9 comments:

  1. I have no water? Is that possible or did I mess sth up? I got 46 Earth,27 Earth,27 Fire... Is possible not to have Water? That`s weird... And I don`t think I`m so much Earth like cause I love change, which is also weird for a taurus. Anyway, I am a left brain person,except organization... :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's possible not to have an element in your chart at all :)

      Delete
  2. Can you elaborate in terms of brain-dominance and the planetary influence? For instance will stronger influence of Sun make a left or right brain dominant person? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The planets don't influence it as much as the elements do :)

      Delete
  3. I have like 5 Fire/Water and 6 Earth/Air but I feel more right brained than left
    What could that mean?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fire/Water: 6
    Air/Earth:5
    I've definitely been more right brained. But then again my sun is in Cancer with an Aries moon and Scorpio rising. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. What if I have fire: 4, water:2, air:4 and earth:1 ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have four points for earth and air both.. Damn

    ReplyDelete